Below various Pilates & Fitness Class – Packages – Gift-Voucher/Certificate Options:
_ (1) Once Off – Offers
_ (2.1) One Class a Week – Packages
_ (2.2) Two Classes per Week – Packages
_ (3) One-to-One Personal Training, Personal Coaching – Packages
_ (4) Gift Vouchers / Gift Packages
Package Description, Term & Conditions:
1. Live & individualised Class Feedback throughout the class, Corrections & Exercise Variations, Modifications and Alternatives will be provided if an exercise is not for you for some reason.
2 . Class Duration: All classes are 60min ( *not* like a lot of other online classes, that are only 40-50min)
3. Small Group Classes: 10-12 participants maximum and One-to-One Personal Training & Coaching available.
4. Health Screening Form: A screening form needs to be fill out and emailed to Martin at least 24 hours before you attend your first class.
Health Screening Form – click here.
5. Experience – 19 years: Martin has been teaching various Pilates, Fitness, Kettlebell, Strength & Conditioning, Flexibility and Core Strength Classes in the greater South Dublin area since 2002 (mainly in Dundrum, Churchtown, Rathfarnham, Sandyford, Leopardstown, Dublin 14, Dublin 16 and Dublin 18).
6.1. Payment options: (6.1) With Credit or Debit Card below, (6.2) Over the phone,
(6.3) via Online Bank transfer (IBAN, BIC number are available on request).
6.2. These packages can be transferred to a friend or family member.
6.3. The fee includes an online-transaction fee.
7. Virtual, Online-Classes takes place via https://whereby.com/PilatesOnline365.com and https://whereby.com/yourCoachMartin.com .
No password, No login needed, always the same link – simple & easy.
8. Post-Class: 5-10min Chat or Q&A – Questions and Answers after the classes.
I will be available online for at least 5-10min after the class to answer any questions you might have. Ask any Fitness, Exercises, Health, Pilates or Core-Strength, Diet or Nutrition-related question that you always wanted to be answered. Or we might just have a general chat for 5-10min over a cup or tea or coffee.
Enjoy your classes and feel free to ask questions anytime.