And another sample video from my YourHealthHabitcoach-website, to keep you moving. These exercises are generally good for your back and spine, also the non-golfers.
In the short Pilates Video below I’m talking you through a brief “Pilates Back Strengthing and Loosening Routine” that you might do
(1) at home
(2) as part of a general Morning / Wake-Up Routine
(3) as part of your Golf Warm-Up
(4) as part of your Cool-Down, Back Stretching routine in the gym
(5) after your team training, GAA Gaelic Football, Hurling, Soccer or Rugby …
This Mini-Circuit consists of three exercises, that work on different parts of your back. These exercises complement each other and work very well together to maintain general back and spine health, assuming you don’t have any major back, neck or shoulder issues.
(1) Pilates – Shoulder Bridge (version 1a)
(2) Pilates – Chest Opener, Crab, Crocodile (version 1)
(3) Pilates – Swimming, also referred to as Superman (version 1b)
Let me know if you have in relation to these Pilates and Core Strength Exercises via sending me an e-mail here.
Please comment below and let know what you think about this short routine.
Feel free to make any suggestions on what other types of short video you would like to see here.
Yours in Fitness and Health
Thank you – Martin