And another sample video from my YourHealthHabitcoach-website, to keep you moving. These exercises are generally good for your back and spine, also the non-golfers.
In the short Pilates Video below I’m talking you through a brief “Pilates Back Strengthing and Loosening Routine” that you might do
(1) at home
(2) as part of a general Morning / Wake-Up Routine
(3) as part of your Golf Warm-Up
(4) as part of your Cool-Down, Back Stretching routine in the gym
(5) after your team training, GAA Gaelic Football, Hurling, Soccer or Rugby …
This Mini-Circuit consists of three exercises, that work on different parts of your back. These exercises complement each other and work very well together to maintain general back and spine health, assuming you don’t have any major back, neck or shoulder issues.
(1) Pilates – Shoulder Bridge (version 1a)
(2) Pilates – Chest Opener, Crab, Crocodile (version 1)
(3) Pilates – Swimming, also referred to as Superman (version 1b)
Let me know if you have in relation to these Pilates and Core Strength Exercises via sending me an e-mail here.
Please comment below and let know what you think about this short routine.
Feel free to make any suggestions on what other types of short video you would like to see here.
Yours in Fitness and Health
Thank you – Martin
Below a sample video from my other website, to get you going and give you something to do. More videos will follow soon.
Is your lower back stiff, sore and or tight??? … Do you need to loosen & stretch your back??
In this short video, I show you three different variations of an exercise called the shoulder bridge. It’s a simple exercise to
- mobilize, stretch and loosen your back
- stretch tight chest muscles and
- loosen your shoulders as well.
Check it out and send me an e-mail or message with any questions or feedback you might have!
Stay Pro-Active, Stay Fit and Stay Healthy!
Thank you – Martin
#OnlinePilates #PilatesOnline #OnlinePilatesLessons #OnlinePilatesVideos #SouthDublin #Ireland #yourHealthHabitCoach #MartinLuschin #Sandyford #Leopardstown #Aikenvillage #Belarmine near#Stepaside #Kilternan #Glencullen #Dublin18 #D18
It has been a surreal time, over the last few days and weeks. Things around Covid-19 / Coronavirus evolve with an incredible pace and we have to adapt to a new way of living, interacting, socializing more online and on the phone etc and (1) Containing the virus, (2) Minimise the spreading, (3) Looking after the vulnerable, (4) Caring for those close to you, your neighbour and local community.
Since St. Patrick’s Day Tuesday afternoon, 17th March 2020, I’m working setting up and tweaking this website and getting live-online-classes and pre-recorded classes going as soon as possible to help you stay fit, mobile, flexible and active.
Please REGISTER your INTEREST in these types of Online-Classes here, so I can contact you once the classes are up and running.
Stay Active, Stay Fit and Stay Positive !
A few of my current Pilates Class Customers and Pilates Class Participants got an invitation for a free *Trial Live Class*, which will last around 20min.
I will run several short trial classes with three to five participants to see and figure out how this will all work best for you.
Please read these set-up-tips before watching the Explainer Video, this should make your and my life a bit easier. Thanks Martin
Here a few tips on how to to get most out of your Online Live Class:
- Use the device with the biggest possible screen, so it’s easier to see me.
A laptop or desktop is probably better than a phone or tablet.
Some of you might be able to mirror or cast your tablet’s or phone’s screen to a big screen TV, which would even be better.
- Have your exercise, Yoga or Pilates mat, maybe a rolled-up towel or a small cushion ready to support your head or neck. A glass of water might be a good idea to stay hydrated.
- Position the camera of the phone, tablet, laptop, desktop or other devices so that I will be able to see your full body and your exercise mat, if relevant and so you can look at the screen without having to twist your neck too much.
- A few tips on how to get the best Internet Signal on your viewing-device:
(1) ideally connect your device via an Ethernet cable to your WIFI router (forget this if you don’t know what an Ethernet cable or router is)
(2) If you use WIFI to connect to your homes Internet, try to be in the same room as your internet router (the small box that sends out your internet signal in the house). Your signal might be weaker if you are up in the first or even second floor or at the back of the house.
(3) Close or switch off all or as many apps, programmes, browser tabs etcs. as possible to make life easier for your device.
(4) for phone users/viewers: Try to connect to your home WIFI signal, as this might give you a stronger internet signal than your phones internet signal.
(5) You might ask others in your house to minimise, reduce or even stop watching data-intensive videos, playing games etc. if your video connection is really bad and see if that helps.
- The following browsers should allow you access to the live online classes:
(1) Non-Apple Computers i.e. Windows Computer, Chromebooks, etc.  Chrome Browser  Firefox Browser
(2) Android devices:  Chrome Browser  Firefox Browser
(3) iPhones, iPad: you will need to download and install the following “Whereby – Video Meetings App (click here)”
(4) Apple Computers:  Safari Browser version 11 or higher
- Please go five minutes before the class starts to the relevant website-link and try to access the website and set yourself up.
- Allow or Give the website/program access to your (1) Camera and (2) Microphone.
- Turn up the volume so you can hear me properly.
- Please enter your full name when asked for your name, when logging on to the website. You will most likely have to “electronically knock” at the door of the “virtual classroom” and I will only let invited participants in.
- That should be all …. See you soon online for your first LIVE Online Pilates, Fitness or Exercise Class.
Stay Active, Stay Fit and Stay Healthy!